Nothing is created by chance; everything is created with a purpose, even to the minutest of details.
- “…He (Allah) has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements.” [The Qur’an, Surah Al-Furqan 25:2]
- “And We created not the heaven and the earth and all that is between them without a purpose!…” [The Qur’an, Surah Sad 38:27]
- “And We created not the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, for mere play.”[The Qur’an, Surah Ad-Dukhan 44:38]
It’s a perfect world!
- “…The Work of Allah, Who perfected all things. Verily, He is Well-Acquainted with what you do.” [The Qur’an, Surah An-Naml 27:88]
It is HUMANS that turned upside down not the world! Man is the highest form of creation but becoming an animal because of his greed for fame, wealth and power.
- “Verily, We created man in the best stature, then We reduced him to the lowest of the low.” [The Qur’an, Surah At-Tin 95:4-5]
- “Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are only like cattle – nay, they are even farther astray (i.e. even worse than a cattle) from the Path.” [The Qur’an, Surah Al-Furqan 25:44]