My dear sisters, I have something important to share with you.
See, we as women, we love words. We can’t help it. But, with that love comes a weakness. A weakness for the power of words. Use the right combination of words, and it’s easy to have us charmed. But let me tell you something important. Not all words are the same. And not all people have the same respect for words. Some use words with no meaning behind them. Only empty shells. Like a lifeless body with no soul. See, words can lie. They can be meaningless. But I will tell you what cannot lie and cannot be meaningless: Action.
My sisters, before you give your heart away, watch for action. Only action will tell the whole truth. Every. Single. Time.
DO NOT MARRY 7 TYPES OF MEN:
- A man that can not provide for you.
- A man that is not Muslim.
- A man that does not pray.
- A man that is not capable of loving you.
- A man that is not a man.
- A man whose character and deen do not please you.
- A man who does not love you for the sake of Allah, rather loves to show you off and for you to reveal your beauty to other men.