AL-MUBĪN (المبين) The Manifest
AL-MUBAYYIN (المُّبَيِّنَٰ) The One Who Makes His Signs Clear
Linguistically, MUBIN implies something which is clear in essence and clarifies something else. AL-MUBIN is the One who is far from and above anything else in any kind of resemblance. He manifests His signs to the creation. He will make everything clear to mankind and jinn on the Day of Judgment. He clarifies the truth from falsehood in this worldly life and ultimately in the Hereafter.
- On that Day Allah will pay them the recompense of their deeds in full, and they will know that Allah, He is the Manifest Truth. [An-Nur 24:25]
AL-MUBIN described His Book as MUBIN.
- … Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light (Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) and a clear Book (this Holy Quran). [Al-Ma’idah 5:15]
- These are verses of the manifest Book (that makes clear truth from falsehood, good from evil, etc.). [Al-Qasas 28:2]
- By the manifest Book (that makes things clear, i.e. this Holy Quran). [Az-Zukhruf 43:2]
- Chapter 98 is AL-BAYYINAH (The Clear Evidence), on which the word BAYYINAH is mentioned in 2 of its 8 verses.
AL-MUBIN described His Messenger (ﷺ) as MUBIN.
- And say (O Muhammad ), “Indeed, I am the clear warner” [Al-Hijr 15:89]
- Then do they not give thought? There is in their companion [Muhammad] no madness. He is not but a clear warner. [Al-Araf 7:184]
- It has not been revealed to me except that I am a clear warner. [Sad 38:70]