It’s time to know who is God Almighty? I avoid using the following words – ALLAH, MUHAMMAD, ISLAM, MUSLIM, QUR’AN, MOSQUE … you might get allergic reactions and cannot go forward. Take time to know Him. Open mind, open heart, no prejudice… these are the antidotes… to continue this journey.
Let me introduce you NOW and not later, who is the God I worship. My Creator is my Lord and also my God. With this brief introduction about HIM… put the one you are worshipping now, the one you are asking to answer your prayers… into a very simple test.
Regarded as 1/3 of the holy Qur’an, Al-Ikhlas (The Purity), the 112th chapter with only 4 short verses, is the essence of the Islamic creed.
- Verse #1: QUL HUWALLAHU AHAD (Say: He is Allah, the One and Only!)
- Verse #2: ALLAHUS SAMAD (Allah – the Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
- Verse #3: LAM YALID WA LAM YULAD (He begets not nor is He begotten).
- Verse #4: WA LAM YAKULLAHU KUFUWAN AHAD (And there is none co-equal or comparable to Him).
Put your God into this simple test!
Let me ask you then the following 4 equally simple questions.
- Question #1: Is your god the only one?
- Question #2: Is your god self-sufficient?
- Question #3: Is your god having no ascendants and no descendants?
- Question #4: Is there nothing comparable to your god?
You can simply answer either YES or NO, but with all HONESTY.
SIRATAL MUSTAQIM (Straight Path). You know where you are going.
Read “Put Jesus into a simple test” next….